ART BASEL MIAMI reeks pandemonium on the city every year and pretty much sets it ablaze with the world's most affluent people. This is that special time of the year where Miami's most influential beings welcoms the who's who of the art and entertainment worlds to indulge in high end art, meet new people and create new memories at life changing events & exhibits.
Even if you can't afford the art yet, it's a great place to draw inspiration for creative projects as well as motivate yourself to do things that can put you in a place to afford the art next year. The actual show will be at the Miami Beach Convention Center from Dec 3- Dec 6 with tickets ranging from $47-$100 and you definitely want to attend so you can strike compelling conversations with people who are in town (theres nothing like pretending to be an art enthusiast).
To make conversations a little easier as well as your voyage around Miami, Fluff gives you a quick list of Hotels, Restaurants, Events and Shopping Destinations that you can attend and also brag about with the random people you meet in the city.
- The Edition Miami (2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140): This resort styled boutique hotel with sister properties in New York, London and New York is located about 2 miles from the Arts District.
- Delano South Beach (1685 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139): The Delano is a five star hotel known for it's art deco design, vibrant nightlife and over compensating amenities.
- Barton G (1427 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139): Miami staple restaurant that just opened in the Versace mansion on South Beach. They specialize in American cuisine and the serving experience is nothing less than outstanding.
- Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita (1000 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130) : Centered in the Brickell neighborhood not too far from the arts district, Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita is a two level space that provides exquisite cuisine and lively music. The place is known for being jam packed with beautiful people, great drinks and high energy.
- UAD Takeover at Rockwell
- Suite 010 at Dream Hotel
- Profound x Pepsi Collaboration Release Event
- Richard Phillips x The Eighth Release Event
- Bal Harbour Shops (9700 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154): Miami's luxury shopping hub in one of the city's most affluent neighborhoods featuring stores like Aquazarra, Chanel, Balenciaga, Audemars Piguet and more
- The Webster (1220 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139): 20,000 square foot boutique focusing on high end designers, emerging talent and tastemaker fashions. They retail womenswear, menswear and host tons of high profile events. Check out our full feature on The Webster.
Written by Trévon Williams