Whether you are looking to lie out on the beach, shop in the hottest areas, or just looking to gain some R&R we have the “Go to List” for summer 2015!
1. Northern Italy is known for their most beautiful cities especially Venice, Florence, and Rome. With easy walking tours, you can enjoy St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs. Thinking of traveling with that special someone, don’t forget to go on a traditional style, classic gondola ride through the canals and the Grand Canal of Venice.
Florence, Italy has just as much to offer with Piazza della Reppublica, the infamous Piazza Signoria, and make sure you make your way through the Porico of the Uffizi complex that dock at the Arno River. At this river you can visit the “old bridge” also known as the Ponte Vecchio, which is the last bridge to survive after the World War II bombing raids.
“When In Rome…” be sure to stay at the deluxe Rose Garden Palace Hotel located in the heart of Rome. It has plenty of shops on Via Condotti for a nice day of shopping or tour the Via Veneto! Either way you choose, Rome has everything you are looking for in a Tuscany vacation.
3. Bali, Indonesia has some of the most splendid beaches and is known for its hindu culture. The beaches of Candi Dasa are volcanic and also offer plenty of snorkeling and diving. If you are looking to have a day without tour guides, Candi Dasa is a good start to adventuring around Eastern Bali.
When you visit Bali, you can have the pleasure of resting at Ametis Villa Bali, which is located on the coast of a small village called Canggu. Each guest is designated a butler for the entire stay. He is able to assist you with anything including taking guest fishing and bringing it back for the chef to cook.
5. Nashville, Tennessee offers the excitement of country music. When staying in Nashville, the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is built on 9 acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and an indoor river. The resort has everything you need from 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center, you never have to leave the hotel.
If you do leave the hotel, enjoy the Schermerhorn Symphony Center and experience music in all genres in Nashville’s Grammy Award-winning Symphony. Listen to classical masterpieces and exciting new music from today’s greatest artists. Enjoy wine, beer, and cocktails at the in-house restaurant as well as at all concerts and events.
6. Denver, Colorado
7. Great Barrier Reef of Australia stretches over more than 2,000 kilometers off of the Queensland coastline. The Great Barrier Reef allows snorkeling, scuba diving or take a beautiful scenic tour across the entire reef. Relax on the luxurious island of Hayman or island-hop to enjoy each island to its fullest!
If you want to change the scenery of the water, you may want to experience the world’s oldest rainforest, the Daintree Rainforest. The Daintree Rainforest is the home of some of the world’s largest range of animals and green life. If caught at the right time of the season, you possibly will be lucky enough to hear the harmony of migratory birds and watch the beginning of orchids bloom on the coast of the forest.
9. Istanbul, which is the only city in the world that sits directly in between two continents, is known for being the city that never sleeps! You can literally visit two continents on one vacation; where else can you say that happens? Nowhere! When guests visit this brilliant city, it is most likely they will stay in Old City. Old city is where the Byzantine and Ottoman empires’ legacy continues; here you can see the great architecture of Aya Sofya.
Surprisingly, the nightlife is very lively and populated with a young crowd that is increasingly on the international radar. Along with the nightlife, they have nearby restaurants that you don’t want to miss out on you Istanbul vacation. Istanbul has been rated on the European Capital of Culture in 2010 and continues to grow as a place to see!
If you plan on vacationing this summer, don’t miss out on one of these marvelous destinations, you will not be disappointed. We hope that these recommendations help you with all of your traveling needs for 2015 and remember to plan according to weather, time, and tourist time to get the best out of your vacation. Enjoy everything you need all in one vacation!
By Andrea Haynes