Since the debut of closures and frontals to the hair industry, ladies are becoming fearful of "THE LEAVE OUT" with an install.... especially if they are natural. A day out in the humid weather or getting caught in the rain is a dreaded hair nightmare but no need to fear. Here are a few tips that can help you have manageable leave out regardless of your texture to achieve natural looks with your installs for a perfect blend.
1. Choose a texture that resembles your texture. If your hair is more on the coarse side, Indique's BOUNCE Relaxed Straight, BOUNCE Natural Roots, and BOUNCE Blow-Out are great options.
2. Leave out as little hair as possible but ensure you have enough coverage.
3. Experiment with twisting and rolling/rodding techniques for a natural blend.
4. Use lightweight serums, oils, and humidity products to help lock in moisture and seal your style. Remember a little goes a long way.
5. Protect your hair when you shower, sleep or are just lounging around the house by tying it down or wrapping it up.
6. Don't forget the basics.... sulfate free shampoo, conditioner and a good leave-in conditioner can make a major difference in how well your hair will do what you want it to do.