Now that December is here, you know what that means? Holiday parties are upon us. It is time to start searching for the perfect look to turn heads. Searching for last minute dresses or outfits can be so stressful and it can become such a headache. So we decided to help you in your search and we can guarantee with these 4 statement outfits that you will be turning heads all night.
1.) Nude and Red Lace
Forget a LBD !! You can never go wrong with a little Red lace snatching dress , paired with a nude patent leather heel and simple bling gold accessories and you are good to go.
- Alexis Wilhemina Lace Dress
- Apm Monaco Women Gold Mini Hoop Earrings
- Rolex President 69178 18K Yellow Gold with Diamond & Rubies 26mm
- Chopard Les Classiques Rectangular White Dial Yellow Gold Bracelet
- Saks Fifth Avenue Diamond Slinky Diamond Wrist Wrap Bangle Bracelet
2.) Wrap Me Up
Be the Lady of the hour and night with this super fitted dress and long draped sleeve and skirt. This dress is perfect for a holiday party especially since it compliments your figure while being covered with the garment and still looking conservative.
- Balmain draped slim-fit dress
- Judith Leiber Crystal Clutch
- Jimmy Choo Lance Metallic Leather Sandals
3.) Channel your inner boss with this super chic but yet very sexy statement outfit below.
- Helmut Lang Single-breasted wool-blend mini dress
- Saint Laurent Opium Patent Monogram Heels
- Saint Laurent Quilted monogram leather pouch
4.) When all else seems to fail pair your classic Christian Louboutin So Kates with a sexy sequins bustier and simple high waisted sleek black trousers. And let's not forget to add that pop with Cheetah Print clutch as a statement piece to add to your look.
- Giorgio Armani Silk Corset
- Lanvin Satin Trousers
- Christian Louboutin Vero Dodat Leopard-Print Patent Leather Clutch
- Christian Louboutin So Kates