Moisturizing your face on a daily basis is crucial to having beautiful skin, but moisturizers and essential skin care products can get pricey. So why not create your own? The DIY face moisturizer below will only take 5 to 10 minutes to make and can be applied up to 30 times.
(2) Tablespoons of Carrot Seed 0il
(6) Tablespoons of Argan Oil
(10) Drops of Lavender Oil
(5) Drops Lemongrass Oil
1. Pour argan oil and shea butter into a heat-safe bowl.
2. Place the bowl in a pan of hot water.
3. Allow the shea butter to melt and blend the two ingredients.
4. Carefully remove from heat and add the carrot seed oil. Blend well.
5. Add the essential oils and blend again.
6. After blending ingredients transfer the mixture to a glass jar or container.
7. Finally, apply moisturizer to a clean face.
* Apply moisturizer in the morning and at night *
This DIY moisturizer works fabulously for dry and sensitive skin!
It will leave your face hydrated and glowing! Who wouldn't want that?